- The character was already set up for use in Daz Studio, and I didn't have time to transfer him to Poser 11.
- Creating the image in DS meant that i couldn't use the stark, noir render style I've been using on the recent images I've shared with you.
|Genesis base figure with a variety of shaping |
morphs applied. Finished in Photoshop and Akvis Sketch.
As before, I decided to keep the original colors, but in this case, they came out so light I actually used a non-processed layer as an overlay to pump up the colors. All in all, this was a relatively successful attempt. I'm not 100% happy with it (I don't think it's ready for production work, yet, which is too bad because I really would like to use this style for an upcoming project).
But, it was good enough for my needs... except for one thing. The final composition was wrong and it didn't fit the page. So, as you'll see next time, I had to do it again.