|Here's the "before picture" of the mess that needs sorting out.|
And this is just ONE of the tables and areas that need help!
One thing that I need to be mindful of when buying the shelves is that they be strong enough to support the books. That means, of course, I need to know how much a short box weighs. Rather than try to sort it out myself, here's what I found after a quick google search:
- Long box, old style that was thicker, one comic per bag and board, 211 comics, 38.24 lbs.
- Long box, new style that is thinner, 2 comics per bag/board, 348 comics, 60.25 lbs.
- Long box, new style, 2 per, 353 comics, 59.04 lbs.
- Magazine box, one comic per mylar bag and board, 148 comics, 31.79 lbs.
Short boxes vary:
- Short box, new style with old comics, about 22 lbs.
- Short box, new style with new comics, about 25 lbs.