Saturday, May 6, 2017

Sketchy Behavior, part 6

3. Toned Lines + Wash
I really liked the close-up of the illustration from Wednesday, so I thought I'd post the larger versions of some of the other treatments I did for this character (whose name is Bobby, by the way, and yes, the sharp-eyed among you will probably recognize that this character is a thinner version of the guy studying from a while back).

Days Gone is a short project I'm working on. A few weeks ago I was up late, and just whipped out a short 8-page comic book story. I sketched it out by hand and am now going to use this as one of the characters in it.

The title, Days Gone, actually comes from two mini-comics I wrote and illustrated (by hand) in the late 80s and early 90s. While cleaning them up for inclusion in a future issue of Fanzine Flashback, I got the bug to create a new story in that series.

More on that at some future date.


No comments:

Post a Comment