Monday, May 1, 2017

Sketchy Behavior, Part 4

Treatment in Costume: Poser 11 Pro & Manga Studio 5 EX

I was a little more thoughtful on this illustration, spending more time exploring the effects and seeing where they would take me. As before, you really should view these at the largest size possible to make out the details.

I posted this over at both Daz3D.com and Renderosity, and the general consensus came back again that the second one (Sketchy (+wash)) is the favorite. I definitely like it, but still have a few reservations about it because of the control issues, and the fact that I have to be more mindful about image size when I create it because of scaling issues – the lines can easily get too close together if I have to shrink it. The simple tone will automatically scale, thanks to the cool tone support built into Manga Studio.





No comments:

Post a Comment