Monday, January 6, 2020

Cabin Scene - Blue (Updated) Selected Poser Staff Pick of the Week (01-06-2020)

Wow. this is a great way to start of the decade. The very first illustration I posted online at Renderosity was selected as a Poser Staff Pick of the Week.

Well, technically this is the second illustration because it's an update of an earlier version; I changed the shading on the cart to lighten it up. In fact, truth be told, I was working on the illustration to take out the cart and replace it with a stump and an ax when I got the news, so I decided to stop the updates and just leave it as is.

Well, sorta. I did fix a problem with the shadows on the cart – they were going the wrong way in the previous version.

So, here it is folks, my last take on this illustration as i move on to other things (like attacking dragons!).

© 2020 Mike Mitchell
For anyone interested, the entire list of 8 images can be found here:
https://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/?thread_id=2941597


1 comment: