Monday, September 16, 2019

Ultra illo selected as a Poser Staff Pick of the week (16-Sep-2019)

Got another surprise today!
My latest illustration, which was a quickie, was selected by Renderosity as a "Staff Pick of the Week." 

Ultra™ made it to the big leagues this week,
being selected a "Staff Pick of the Week" by Renderosity

A total of seven illustrations were selected this week, and the entire list can be seen here: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/?thread_id=2937735&page_number=1#msg4362220

I think you need an account to see them, but I could be wrong.

This is the fourth time I've made the list, and once more I'm surprised because I really did this as a quickie. Which makes me wonder, maybe some of my other illustrations are overworked a bit and this quick ones contain more energy? Definitely something to think about!

No comments:

Post a Comment