Friday, September 27, 2019

Happy Halloween from Bettie

Happy Halloween, one and all. It's time to get my scare on by decorating my house (as some of you know, that's a big deal for me and takes a few weeks to get it all up and running). In the meantime, here's a little illustration to get you in the mood.

As usual, I started in Poser Pro 11 and completed my work in Clip Studio Paint EX. I was originally creating this character for use on a fanzine cover, but I ran out of time (I've got to do a quick turnaround on a cover for another Galaxy Prime book).

Nevertheless, I had a lot of fun creating this concept illustration and decided to share it with y'all.

© 2019 Mike Mitchell
The base figure is good ole Victoria 4, but I have a Bettie Page morph loaded (it came with the Betty Hair model from Daz 3D).

No comments:

Post a Comment