Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I got quoted!

Like most of you, I get a lot of email newsletters from the various companies I buy products from. I get lots of software, 3D and other newsletters that usually sit around in my in-box for a week or two before I either read them or finally delete them.

Today I was skimming through a few and saw one from Collectorz.com. They make the Comic Collector software I'm using to catalog my collection. Their newsletter said they had a new look for their Website, so I went over and took a look at it. It's pretty nice -- a lot cleaner and more professional than it was before.

They also have a lot of quotes from various people who use their software. I'm not going to lie -- I went down the list to see if my name was there. After all, I posted a very favorable, and deservedly so, review of their product in this blog. They also linked to it on their Facebook page, so I knew they knew about what I wrote.

And there it was, down on the left-hand column on the page about their comics software: http://www.collectorz.com/comic/

"I shopped around before buying this program, and I'm pleased to report that it does what it says it does: it's an easy-to-use tool for cataloging your comics.
For the most part, it does a super job with superheroes (pun intended) and mainstream books. I've had to manually enter some of my more unusual comics (and a lot of my Archies/Gold Keys, etc.), but nobody can be expected to have everything. And the customer service is VERY good through their forums.
I highly recommend this program."
Mike Mitchell - December 06, 2011

AWESOME!

I love being quoted.

No comments:

Post a Comment