Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Renderosity – How to update your Forum Signature

 Now that I have a new laptop, I needed to update the specs in the online forums where I post my 3D art. This isn't a mandatory thing, mind you, it's just that every single time I post a tech question some bozo asks for the computer's specs. Sometimes this is important info, but most of the time it's about the software and the hardware specs make no difference at all. Rather than fuss about it, I just include the info in my signatures at Daz3D.com and Renderosity.com. 

However, since I do this so infrequently, I usually have to ask where/how to make these updates. So, to jog my own memory, here's a quick tutorial I whipped up for the Renderosity site.

After you log into your account, follow these steps:





No comments:

Post a Comment