Monday, September 27, 2021

Comics Flashback: When Hostess Ads Attack, pt 2

 Being an equal opportunity offender, I decided to jump ship and go over to Marvel for some super action. In this case, the indomitable Captain America and Nick Fury found themselves in my crosshairs...

Now, I liked most of this version, except for the final line of dialogue. So, even though the original line is okay, I updated it for this blog posting (and all future reprints).

Text butchered and copyright 2020 by Mike Mitchell


Here's the original dialogue (only the last word balloon is changed).


Text © 2020 Mike Mitchell


And, finally, here's the original as it was appeared waaaay back when.


Come back soon, folks. I've got one more outing to share with you... then I need to get off my own star-spangled ass and make some more of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment