Monday, September 5, 2016

Powers Beyond Cover Logo & Type

I'll wrap up my work on Powers Beyond with a look at the cover. I DID NOT DO THE ART for this cover. However, I did do the following:

  • Logo design
  • Color adjustments of the base image it to enhance/hide certain elements around the text
  • Typeset text on back cover (which was hard to find a color that would show up well on such a varied background)
This is worth opening at full size, folks!
You can buy Powers Beyond at Lulu as a print book, or as a PDF. This actually looks like a lot of fun to play (I haven't yet had the opportunity to sit down with James at the game table for this one, but I shall). It's a superheroes game set in a semi-apocalyptic future. There's a detailed world for this game, so you can run many different types of adventures. In other words... it's EPIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment