Tuesday, December 11, 2018

I made the "Poser Staff Pick of the Week" list again!

I got another virtual pat on the back yesterday!

Once again one of my illustrations was selected as a "Poser Staff Pick of the Week" at the Renderosity online community. Considering there are thousands of Poser-based illustrations posted there each week, this is a pretty big honor (and the second time it's happened, the first being in June 2017 with a Ms. Marvel illustration).

This time it happened for a simpler illustration that is a character design for the the up-coming comics project, "Princess of the Trees 2: Heart of the Forest." Read other posts for more about this project with writer Roger Keel.

Here's this week's pick: Arton + Bow 3

Arton + Bow 3
© 2018 Mike Mitchell

You can see the entire list of illustrations selected here:
https://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/?thread_id=2929461


You'll probably need a Renderosity log-in to see the whole list, but trust me, I'm in some pretty amazing company (in fact, if I'm being completely honest, although I think this is an interesting illustration with a good expression and some decent lighting, this isn't the best thing I've done lately).

And before anyone asks, no: there is not a prize or award. It's just an honor to be recognized by my peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment